[TYPO3-about] Typo3 4.5 end of maintenance

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Thu Sep 11 18:59:09 CEST 2014

Hi Christian,

this is off topic for this thread, but I'm asking anyway ;)

On 11.09.14 09:30, Christian Nölle wrote:

> despite from some caveats and nasty bugs

Can you post a list of forge issues here?

> We had some sponsoring going to push some development and we are willing to put more into if something itches us!

Do you mind telling us who recieved the sponsoring? Did you just do a
TYPO3 association donation or did you order a bugfix from an agency/
freelancer?

> some of the update wizards of the installtool are not running nice and smooth, leaving core content functionality broken - in our case, leading to 1.700 links to files that are broken after the update - for one installation (!)

It would be great if you could post the link to the bugtracker issue,
especially for this one.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Helmut