[TYPO3-about] Typo3 4.5 end of maintenance

Anja Leichsenring aleichsenring at ab-softlab.de
Tue Sep 9 15:06:36 CEST 2014

Hi there,

full ack with Jigal, too, and a big -1 for again extended support. There
was time a plenty to plan upgrades and start the progress. It is not
that 4.5 will stop working the day it reaches EOL, and if further
support is needed nontheless, agencies should care on their own to
organize this.

Just my 2 cents
Anja