[Tycon3] blurry video quality

"Jörg-Alexander Roth [GDSYS]" mail at zeusmedia.de
Wed Sep 21 18:32:23 CEST 2005

Re,

Juergen Egeling wrote:
 > I really like those people with this attutude. You really made my day.
 > Its the people like you that we work for. I will print this out and
 > put it on the wall. I think this is a great way of contribution to
 > TYPO3.

Who's we? You're working for yourself! And I like people claiming to do
everything for free in mind of OpenSource whilst earning money for each
piece of cake. :-( Don't try to hassle me. And please take a picture of
the print for me - hopefully framed! :p

Peter Niederlag wrote:
 > plus the speakers who have put in dozens of hours for free and paid
 > the ride and hotel themselves so you get those papers and videos. ;(

I've also spent several hours to prepare a speak on TYCON3 for free so
what you're talking about? Shall I tell you about the dozens of free
hours spent working on the SEMANTIKbrowser for Typo3? o.O

Sorry, but if my former employer is unable to finish my work, it's not
my fault.

---cut---

You don't get the point, do you? Joe made a statement about the video
quality which is really bad. Seems some people can't meet with
criticism. Fabrizio can, as he already started to reencode the files.
Thumbs up and respect for your engagement!!!

And I'd like to say that not everything is as free in Typo3 community as
several people are suggesting! But I won't loose any words on this.

As stated above - some ppl seem to take simple crticism very personal
and it is very pitiful to answer "DON'T LIKE IT? GO DO IT BY YOURSELF!".

Nuff said and out,

Jörg