[Tycon3] blurry video quality

Rainer Kuhn kuhn at punkt.de
Wed Sep 21 14:53:15 CEST 2005

Hi Fabrizio,

> after following your discussion here, I should post an answer: I am one
> of the two guys who recorded the talks...
 > Then we wanted to upload the videos soon, so we decided to convert
 > them and first not to edit them. The first videos were on the Tycon3
 > fileserver on Saturday morning of the conference (after having spend
 > nearly all friday night in front of the computer). We decided to use
 > realmedia, because we wanted to upload them to our realmedia streaming
 > server.

thanks again for all your volunteer work! Besides all discussion here,
IMO it's great that there ARE videos of all talks and that there has
been people who DID the job... :)

> After reading so much criticism here, I decided to convert them again.
> (That means, spending at least one more day with the tycon videos, while
> I should do my other stuff...)

As Michael mentioned, there were some serious offers in the ML to help
out, so don't hesitate to take up someone's time and share work.

Best,
Rainer