[Tycon3] blurry video quality

Joe Frontman load10 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 21 14:44:51 CEST 2005

Fabrizio Branca schrieb:

> Hi,...
>
> after following your discussion here, I should post an answer: I am
> one of the two guys who recorded the talks. First we wanted to record
> everything with an screencapture tool over VNC, but this was not
> possible, because they don't wanted the speaker to install a VNC
> server on their Laptops.

Hello Fabrizio,
thanks for your engagement!
It seems like that using some sort of a screen capture software would
have produced the best quality. One may convince the developers, next time.

> So we organized the Cams. The source data is not that good, because
> recording
> - a beamer
> - from a distance
> - in a dark room

Considering those unchangeable conditions when recording I believe that
even a better professional camera would deliver a low tech output.

> - while people walking in front of the camera
> - with speakers who wont't speak directly to the microphone (even if
> you tell them)

This could be changed, I think. ;-)

Joe