[Tycon3] blurry video quality

Rainer Kuhn kuhn at punkt.de
Tue Sep 20 10:15:53 CEST 2005

Joe Frontman wrote:
> The blurry video quality is hurting my eyes and I guess everyone else's
> eyes, too. Isn't it somehow possible to improve the quality in future
> recordings. It is really a pitty that after all that work you put in it,
> we can only hardly guess what's on the screen.

Hi Joe,

the video sources have better quality, but it's about 1,5 GB size in total.
If you want to provide a download server with the appropriate bandwidth
and/or if you are willing to experiment with converting the original sources
to a video format with better quality/size ratio feel free to tell me, I
could get you in contact with the producers.

Regards,
Rainer