[Tycon3] Technical stuff

Juergen Egeling egeling at punkt.de
Mon May 30 10:15:34 CEST 2005

* "Jörg-Alexander Roth [ZM]" <mail at zeusmedia.de> [050530 09:05]:
> >speaker.
>
> My fault. Didn't log in... *g* But I agree with Jochen - maybe you
> should do a quick master doc so section headings, numbering and such
> stuff will be equal in all papers. Should there be an index? Should
> there be a glossar? Screenshots and Drawings? Should they be submitted
> under OpenContent Licence?

OK, sorry my fault. But usually I use LaTeX, and say 10pt in the preamble
and its fine ;-) I suggest 20pt in bold for a section and 14pt in bold
for a subsection. Can someone verify if this is ok?

If you have time, you could provide a master layout in OpenOffice,
which I can put on the page for download.

Juergen