[Tycon3] Technical stuff

"Jörg-Alexander Roth [ZM]" mail at zeusmedia.de
Mon May 30 09:05:43 CEST 2005

Hi Juergen,

Juergen Egeling schrieb:
> * "Jörg-Alexander Roth [ZM]" <mail at zeusmedia.de> [050529 21:54]:
>
>>are technical details to be releases soon? I do know the equipment of
>>conference rooms of Queens hotels but I just like to get things straight.
>
> For the papers we will have one beamer in each room which can do 1024x768,
> and a mike for the speaker.
>

>>For my talk I'm not going to use a notebook - coming along with
>>something "special". Won't like to post it already at the ng - should be
>>a lill' surprise...
>
> We will have one test beamer, where the speaker can test if his
> machine works. Having 45 minutes of time does no make it look
> very "cool" when confiuring 40 minutes your laptop ;-)

Nice. All I wanted to know. :)

>>And: What about the describing paper for the speakers? I'm in need of
>>them, because there's a lot of stuff to write now and I don't have much
>>time left...
>
> Its online. http://tycon3.typo3.org/paper.html if you log in as a
> speaker.

My fault. Didn't log in... *g* But I agree with Jochen - maybe you
should do a quick master doc so section headings, numbering and such
stuff will be equal in all papers. Should there be an index? Should
there be a glossar? Screenshots and Drawings? Should they be submitted
under OpenContent Licence?

Thanks,

Jörg