[Tycon3] CAcert Assurance during TYCON3?

Juergen Egeling egeling at punkt.de
Wed Jun 29 20:52:52 CEST 2005

* Sven Wilhelm <wilhelm at icecrash.com> [050629 20:07]:
> I'm able to assure people, one or two other people would not be bad.
>
> Your feedback please, (especially Jürgen).

We had this at the EuroBSDCon as well. It made no problem to us.
We will have so called "bird of feather", so people can team up
and do whatever they want.
It was put on the board at the EuroBSDCOn and there where some
people signing it.
So no problem with me. Do you bring the paper works for this, or
is it expected that we print it there?
If in PDF, we can put one copy in the conference proceedings,
so everybody has a copy, he just can tear out, and thats it.
You also might write some lines, so that people can read it in
the proceedings, ...

Juergen
--
punkt.de GmbH               Internet-Dienstleistungen-Beratung
Vorholzstr. 25              Tel.: 0721 9109-0  Fax: -100