[Tycon3] do you know...

Thomas Hempel thomas at scriptme.de
Wed Jun 22 06:32:03 CEST 2005

Hi Kasper,

First of all, thank you for your statement! :-)
I think basically this is quite plain to everyone here. But why wasn't it possible to tell us some
weeks ago?
That's what I ment with "transparency". I know you guys have a lot to do with your projects. Me too!
But such informations, and I'm sure it was clear since the first plans who should come to the TYCON,
would have helped all of us. If the community had known this, this thread would be needless.

I think it's absolutely OK that there is a conference for professionals. That's beyond dispute! But
a dev conference would be nice, too!!! ;-)

And a short word to the snowboard tour. If you are in a vocational training and if there is nothing
left after paying for food and apartment it's quite hard to put something aside. But hey, that's not
your problem and hope I can get to the T3ST07! :-)

However... Once again the TYCON and the Association are right and important!!! No question.

But some more information about what is going on (TYCON, TYPO3.org, further devlopement or whatever)
is also very important!

> Sorry for being a little rough, but I felt it was right to be so.
Rough? That was rough? ;-)

Best regards,
Thomas

P.S.: Maybe I'm coming to the conference because my company pays the fee probably... :)