[Tycon3] TYCon3 first site impression

Steven Bagshaw steven.bagshaw at unv.org
Mon Jan 31 16:37:55 CET 2005

Hi Juergen,

The date is wrong on the first page - it says 2004!

I am happy to do some proof-reading once the contents are finalised if you
would like some assistance in that area. I think the contents are fine, but
if you need them a bit more like native English for whatever reason, I can
assist.

Looking forward to the conference - I'll be there!

Steven Bagshaw

news:mailman.1703.1107185434.2660.tycon3 at lists.netfielders.de...