[Tycon3] Description of TYCon3 on typo3.org

Robert Meyer SPAM_r.meyer at mittwaldmedien.de
Wed Jan 19 18:01:31 CET 2005

Hello,

"Juergen Egeling" <egeling at punkt.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1009.1106149077.29455.tycon3 at lists.netfielders.de...
[...]
> Because we know what we are doing, and want to do it on our own, and
>   not depend on others. This gave us more than 99.999 *Service* uptime
>   in the last 8 years since we are in business.

understand. So you had a downtime from 252.288 Seconds in the past 8 years
;-)

> > Might SSH-Access be enough? If so, we can
> What for heavens sake has ssh with "root" to do? or do I get root only
> via telnet ;-))

With SSH i ment a "normal" user account, not as a root. Root-Users can have
SSH-access, but not in our case. Thats the heaven...

[...]
> * Robert Meyer <SPAM_r.meyer at mittwaldmedien.de> [050118 17:38]:
> > sponsor an TYPO3-environment and, if necessary, a dedicated managed
server.
[...]
"Juergen Egeling" <egeling at punkt.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> We already have such a system up and running.

Understand. You are not looking for a server YOU want to sponsor, you want
to sponsor your own server. So we had the same intention...

By the way ;-)
- We keep our systems also clean,
- We see all logfiles
- We react shortly
- We also know what we are doing and do it on our own

Mighbe we are in the same kind of business ? ;-)

See you,
Robert