[Tycon3] Re: TYPO3 Conference ideas for Karlsruhe

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [netfielders] jh at netfielders.de
Thu Dec 16 00:45:20 CET 2004

Hello,

Reading via news...  After 3 weeks being alone in the office beside Hendrik
in some times, getting more time next week as everyone is coming back to
work end of this week :)

Costa Rica etc..., exams, all those things ;)

For now to Jürgens and your mail: I think it would be fine charging a little
fee for the conference, as the other said: Snowboard tour is community,
Conference is business related. With the event in Darmstadt where a lot of
people of public departments came to listen to 4 people speaking, they also
payed. And I did not have the feeling that it was something to speak about.
Noone complained about it, as it was just normal.

JH

"Daniel Hinderink" <daniel at typo3.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.870.1103129379.1246.tycon3 at lists.netfielders.de...
Hi folks,

I have mailed to the tycon3 list, but it no one apart from Jürgen and me
susbcribed.
Are you all listening via nntp?

No feedback to Jürgens last mails?

Christmas gift frenzy?