[TYPO3-t3dd] T3DD Sold out

Frank Gerards F.Gerards at esolut.de
Fri Mar 2 14:36:23 CET 2012

Hi,

besides the size/scalability discussion, I would suggest to put out a theme-overview / session pool first before starting the ticket sale.
This is what I was used to at events in other business and community areas.

As a team-lead, my point is that it is hard or impossible for me to argue to my boss to send 2-4 professional developers off for
3 days without even knowing any issues they can work on and paying tickets and stuff.

I'm much aware of the "community spirit" of the TYPO3 events and I for myself am an enthusiast and dedicated to TYPO3 in all my CMS related projects,but besides enthusiasm ANY skilled, professional input (and ppl getting' good money for coding Ruby/PHP/Java tend to be skilled :) )
to this events will make TYPO3 grow as a professional enterprise CMS.

So I agree with Steffen that the ticket sale process was imho little "strange" and not very transparent or what I experienced from other
events or congresses. It would be very nice to accept 50ppl from the waiting list, although even by now there isn't an official plan which workshops will take place.

Just my 2 cents,
Frank