[TYPO3-t3dd] Ideas for workshops

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 19:52:35 CEST 2010

Hi!

JoH asenau wrote:
>>> 3. Pimp my TypoScript - aka stdWrap for everybody - let's implement
>>> stdWrap for almost any of the "official" TypoScript objects and
>>> parameters (Steffen Kamper already started working on that task)
>> I afraid of yet another performance decrease... Technically cool but
>> practically dangerous and not needed in most cases because there are
>> other ways around.
>
> So I guess you won't attend this one ;-)

I'll be giving lectures at TYPO3 University in France at the same time as developer days. So I will not be at any t3dd workshops :)

I am a bit worried about the direction in general: cool technical stuff that lowers practical TYPO3 usage as CMS more and more. Looking for alternative CMS actually :(

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 security team member