[TYPO3-t3dd] [TYPO3-english] Fifth edition of the TYPO3 Developer Days

Thomas Hempel thomas at typo3.org
Sun Apr 4 11:34:45 CEST 2010

Hi Peter,

> Asking questions is not whining!
Well, it's not what you said but how you said it. We all know that it's
not perfect as it is right now (I stated that already). But I hear a lot
of people moaning and complaining about how bad everything is but only a
few people ever offers help *and* deliver a result in a valuable timeframe!

So, please excuse me when I offended you. That was not my intention.

There are people working on the overall problem. But as this is mostly
voluntary work, it simply takes a while get things done.
And what should we have done anyway? Wait until something is ready and
skip the whole Developer Days for good? I don't think so.

> So please respect the rules of the NG!
I do! I was not starting the conversation with a capitalized "WHY" (what
is interpreted as shouting by most of the people around here. ;-)

Greets,
Thomas

P.S.: My post about whining germans was more of a joke! Hey, I'm a
whining german, too. ;-)