[TYPO3-t3dd] try dive at the t3dd09 social event

Gina Steiner gina at typo3.org
Thu Feb 19 10:44:47 CET 2009

hi bernhard,

1. the try dive will be a scuba dive with all scuba diving equipment
   (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scuba_diving) in the *small bassin*
2. for underwater hockey you need snorkel, mask, fins, the *same
   bassin*, the *racket*, the *puk* (don't know the word in english) and
   maybe these funny ear-thingys
   http://www.schlickteufel.de/content/uwh/index.html

please let me first check this with the swimming pool and the diving club.

aloha gina