[TYPO3-t3dd] try dive at the t3dd09 social event

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Thu Feb 19 09:37:40 CET 2009

Gina Steiner schrieb:

> i like your idea!
> i do not know if both works together - if we have enough space and
> equipment for both. i will talk to the club. we'll see... if not we can
> postpone it to next year (if it will be possible to arrange the t3dd10
> in elmshorn once more...).
>
> aloha gina
>
> Axel Klarmann zwonull media wrote:
>> Hi Gina,
>>
>> 	i would like to attend, great idea. Maybe we can try the underwater
>> hockey http://www.schlickteufel.de/content/uwh/index.html

Hi !

I also asked to add me to the list. And until now I tought they would
show us Scuba-Diving (using a air filled pressure bottle - and all this
equipment you know from scuba diving:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scuba_diving

Here in Mödling, were I live, there is a dive school which trains people
in the pool before they go to open water. So I tought this would be a
scuba diving session.

If it is really a snorkle dive, I could simply bring my diving goggles,
snorkel and fins with me - then we need one set less. And probably some
of you have also such equipment (It's not very expensive and you can get
it in every well sorted sports equipment shop) ... So there would be
enough equipment for a underwater hockey match !!!

greets,
Bernhard
--
Freiheit ist immer Freiheit des Andersdenkenden.
Rosa Luxemburg, 1871-1919