[FLOW3-general] Suggested folder structure for public resources

David Sporer david.sporer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 16:09:03 CET 2012

Hi

I'm personally preferring
* Styles
* Scripts
* Images

Means I always use the plural word.
For external Tools like Twitter Bootstrap e.g. I'm using Libraries as
folder name and then create a subfolder called Bootstrap where the files of
the tool are located in nevertheless if they are scripts styles etc. Not
sure if the last thing is nice but it makes it easier to upgrade those
libraries.

Regards
David