[FLOW3-general] User authentication issue

mario chiari m at mariochiari.net
Mon Dec 10 16:41:08 CET 2012

Hi Karsten

thanks again for your help.
During the weekend, I looked at things a little better, and understand a
little more. Still...

On Mon, 2012-12-10 at 08:52 +0100, Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
> Hi.
>
> On 07.12.12 12:15, mario chiari wrote:
> > I do not, at least not on purpose. I have not defined any account for my
> > toy package, and at my package login I just want to be redirected to the
> > same login form + flashMessage. Instead I am redirected to the Blog
> > login!! + flash Message (from my package LoginController !!).
>
> So the authentication provider configuration for the blog is used. What
> did you configure regarding security?

I have policy, routes, and settings.yaml files for both packages (mine,
and Blog). I now understand that I need to define different roles for
different packages (if I wish to do so). So, I have different accounts
(= typo3_flow3_security_account) for different packages, and when I
login into either one, I stay within it. Thanks to 'f:security.ifHasRole
role="Editor_<Package>"' views sort out things fine (my second issue
below solved).

However, when I try to do without authentication something which
requires authorization (for my package), I am still redirected to the
Blog login + flash Message.

I think it is a routing issue (is it?) and that I am still missing a
piece of the rules to route things correctly.

> > If I login into the Blog package, then
> > <f:security.ifAuthenticated> is rendered True, even if I am looking at a
> > view for my package.
>
> Well, as long as you are authenticated, that is correct. Unless you
> limit authentication to a specific object name (pattern),

do you mean roles, or something else?

help is welcome
thks
mario