[FLOW3-general] User authentication issue

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Mon Dec 10 08:52:11 CET 2012

Hi.

On 07.12.12 12:15, mario chiari wrote:
> I do not, at least not on purpose. I have not defined any account for my
> toy package, and at my package login I just want to be redirected to the
> same login form + flashMessage. Instead I am redirected to the Blog
> login!! + flash Message (from my package LoginController !!).

So the authentication provider configuration for the blog is used. What
did you configure regarding security?

> If I login into the Blog package, then
> <f:security.ifAuthenticated> is rendered True, even if I am looking at a
> view for my package.

Well, as long as you are authenticated, that is correct. Unless you
limit authentication to a specific object name (pattern), it will be
valid for the full Flow system. Keep in mind that authentication !=
authorization…

Regards,
Karsten
--