[FLOW3-general] File upload

David Schoen david-schoen at gmx.de
Thu Sep 15 12:21:02 CEST 2011

Forget about question 2. I found out that there was an exception which was covered by a forward. I just forgot to set a cascade={"persist"}. Is it normal that exceptions can be hidden by a forward to another action?

I still don't have a clue about question 1. So if anyone could help me out there, still appreciated :)

Thanks,
David