[FLOW3-general] File upload

David Schoen david-schoen at gmx.de
Thu Sep 15 10:12:01 CEST 2011

Hello everyone,

I looked forward to the FLOW3 beta for a long time and started active
use the second it was out, thanks for all the good work to the developers :)

I tried to code a little news-system for the beginning but can't manage
file-upload (for images). I have two questions you guys can hopefuly
help me with:

1. I ran into the following error: 'Creation of objects not allowed. To
enable this, you need to set the PropertyMappingConfiguration Value
"CONFIGURATION_CREATION_ALLOWED" to TRUE'
The error itself is pretty selfexplaining but the part I cant't figure
out is how and where to set this configuration-value :) Hints?^^

2. I avoided the above error by commenting out the concering 3 lines in
the Framework and the upload seemed to work (no errors). But nothing was
persisted.
The line $this->newsRepository->add($news); is executed without
exceptions but the database stays empty. Any idea?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
David