[FLOW3-general] Using xdebug with FLOW3

Andreas Förthner andreas.foerthner at netlogix.de
Thu Sep 15 09:58:12 CEST 2011

Hi David,

Did you set the breakpoint in your controller or in the cached
"YourController_Original.php"? This file can be found in the Cache
directory. As these file will be the ones executed, the breakpoint in your
original class will never be reached. Will say, if you set the breakpoint
in the _Original calls (which looks the same as yours besides the class
name), everything should work.

Greets Andi

Am 15.09.11 09:53 schrieb "David Schoen" unter <david-schoen at gmx.de>:

>Hello everyone :)
>
>I tried debugging FLOW3 with xdebug and eclipse the whole morning and
>can't find out how to break into my own Package. Debugging works fine,
>it breaks into index.php and I can step forward from there. But if I set
>a breakpoint in one of my controllers it doesnt break :( Does anybody
>have experience with debugging own FLOW3-packages? I really would
>appreciate a hint :)
>
>Best regards,
>David
>
>Am 23.03.11 23:22, schrieb "Christian Müller (Kitsunet)":
>> What especially do you need?
>>
>> For some info about debugging with an IDE see for example:
>> http://blog.k-fish.de/2011/02/php-xdebug-and-phpstorm-working.html
>>
>> On 23.03.2011 22:50, Dawid Pacholczyk wrote:
>>> Hello List,
>>> what is the best way to use xdebug with FLOW3 ?
>>>
>>> Question is maybe stupid but I can`t make it working. Should I create a
>>> invoking class or maybe debuger need some special config ?
>>>
>>> best regards,
>>> Dawid Pacholczyk

Andreas Förthner
Leiter Web-Entwicklung

Telefon: +49 (911) 539909 - 0
E-Mail: andreas.foerthner at netlogix.de
Website: media.netlogix.de

--
netlogix GmbH & Co. KG
IT-Services | IT-Training | Media

netlogix GmbH & Co. KG ist eingetragen am Amtsgericht Nürnberg (HRA 13338)
Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: netlogix Verwaltungs GmbH (HRB 20634)
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer: DE 233472254
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Buchta, Matthias Schmidt