[FLOW3-general] Using xdebug with FLOW3

David Schoen david-schoen at gmx.de
Thu Sep 15 09:53:09 CEST 2011

Hello everyone :)

I tried debugging FLOW3 with xdebug and eclipse the whole morning and
can't find out how to break into my own Package. Debugging works fine,
it breaks into index.php and I can step forward from there. But if I set
a breakpoint in one of my controllers it doesnt break :( Does anybody
have experience with debugging own FLOW3-packages? I really would
appreciate a hint :)

Best regards,
David