[TYPO3-UG US] Status of Learning TYPO3?

Michelle Heizer michelle at typo3.us
Fri Dec 2 21:54:03 CET 2005

Hello,

Marc Infield and Richard Fowler have completed the first draft of the
design and concept for the NPO. I'd like to get your feedback on what
you think about the functionality of the project and how it will fit
with the documentation that we will need to develop. This is quite an
ambitious project, but I think it's one that we can build upon.

http://test.typo3.us/fileadmin/typo3us/home/support/developers/learningtypo3/planning/rtg_design_guide_v1_nov_23.pdf

Please send your feedback by Tuesday, December 6, 2005. After that, we
will turn the design over to Zach and Greg.

Regards,

Michelle