[TYPO3-UG-Muenster] PROBLEM: Gateway newsgroup typo3.ug.muenster to mailinglist TYPO3-UG-Muenster doesn't work any more

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Wed Jan 14 19:00:51 CET 2009

((to: mailman at lists.netfielders.de))
((cc: typo3-ug-muenster at lists.netfielders.de))
((cc: Luc de Louw <luc at delouw.ch>))

Hello everybody,
hi Luc, if you're receiving this, and still spend time managing the
newsgroups,

first of all, whoever is getting this to read, let me thank you for
providing this great service! It is really such a great help for keeping
up communication.

Nevertheless, we've got some trouble. Approx. since the so called
"typo3.org hacked" event by the end of last year the gateway FROM
newsgroup TO mailinglist doesn't work any more. The other way round
still works without problems. Mails posted into the mailinglist will
appear in the newsgroup but not the other way round. Maybe the
coincidence with the "hack" is just accidental - I don't know.

In short:

mailinglist:
   typo3-ug-muenster at lists.netfielders.de
newsgroup:
   typo3.ug.muenster
problem:
   gateway FROM newsgroup TO mailinglist doesn't work any more.

Please:
It would really be great if someone could have a look at the problem.
Can I be of any help? Please let me know!

Greetings and a good new year

Martin

--
http://mbless.de