[TYPO3-UG Italy] Re: rteHtmlarea sostituzione tag

Andrea Nenci andrea.nenci at uniecampus.it
Thu Jan 18 18:22:26 CET 2018

OK perfetto, fatto confusione tra Page TScongif e Tsref (sono ancora un novello di typo).
Ora la prima domanda a questo punto: nel caso non volessi sovrascrivere la configurazione di default dovrei inserire la mia config sul TSconfig di tutte la pagine manualmente?

Detto  questo la configurazione aggiuntiva che ho inserito nel TSconfig è quella che mi avevi suggerito tu:
RTE. default.proc{
	entryHTMLparser_db {
		b.remap = strong
		i.remap = em
	}
}
(ho provato anche il contrario)

La configurazione che uso io è quella di default.
Correggimi se sbaglio, il file dovrebbe essere /typo3_src-6.2.31/typo3/sysext/rtehtmlarea/res/proc/pageTSConfig.txt
e il suo contenuto è il seguente:

# ***************************************************************************************
# Default proc options in Page TSconfig for htmlArea RTE and Classic RTE
#
# Sets the proc options for all default configurations.
#
# Assumptions:	- CSS Styled Content is installed.
#		- XHTML output is expected.
#
# ***************************************************************************************

	## Default RTE processing rules
RTE.default.proc {

		## TRANSFORMATION METHOD
		## We assume that CSS Styled Content is used.
	overruleMode = ts_css

		## DO NOT CONVERT BR TAGS INTO LINEBREAKS
		## br tags in the content are assumed to be intentional.
	dontConvBRtoParagraph = 1

		## PRESERVE DIV SECTIONS - DO NOT REMAP TO P
	preserveDIVSections = 1

		## TAGS ALLOWED OUTSIDE P & DIV
	allowTagsOutside = address, article, aside, blockquote, footer, header, hr, nav, section

		## TAGS ALLOWED
		## Added to the default internal list: b,i,u,a,img,br,div,center,pre,font,hr,sub,sup,p,strong,em,li,ul,ol,blockquote,strike,span
		## But, for the sake of clarity, we use a complete list in alphabetic order.
		## center, font, link, meta, o:p, strike, sdfield, style, title and u will be removed on entry (see below).
		## b and i will be remapped on exit (see below).
		## Note that the link accessibility feature of htmlArea RTE does insert img tags.
	allowTags = a, abbr, acronym, address, article, aside, b, bdo, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, cite, code, col, colgroup, dd, del, dfn, dl, div, dt, em, font, footer
	allowTags := addToList(header, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, img, ins, kbd, label, li, link, meta, nav, ol, p, pre, q, samp, sdfield, section, small)
	allowTags := addToList(span, strike, strong, style, sub, sup, table, thead, tbody, tfoot, td, th, tr, title, tt, u, ul, var)

		## TAGS DENIED
		## Make sure we can set rules on any tag listed in allowTags.
	denyTags >

		## ALLOWED P & DIV ATTRIBUTES
		## Attributes class and align are always preserved
		## Align attribute will be unset on entry (see below)
		## This is a list of additional attributes to keep
	keepPDIVattribs = id, title, dir, lang, xml:lang, itemscope, itemtype, itemprop

		## REMAP BOLD AND ITALIC TO STRONG AND EMPHASIS AND VICE VERSA
	transformBoldAndItalicTags = 1

		## ALLOW TO WRITE ABOUT HTML
	dontUndoHSC_db = 1
	dontHSC_rte = 1

		## CONTENT TO DATABASE
	entryHTMLparser_db = 1
	entryHTMLparser_db {

			## TAGS ALLOWED
			## Always use the same list of allowed tags.
		allowTags < RTE.default.proc.allowTags

			## TAGS DENIED
			## Make sure we can set rules on any tag listed in allowTags.
		denyTags >

			## AVOID CONTENT BEING HSC'ed TWICE
		htmlSpecialChars = 0

		tags {

				## REMOVE IMG TAGS
			img.allowedAttribs = 0
			img.rmTagIfNoAttrib = 1

				## CLEAN ATTRIBUTES ON THE FOLLOWING TAGS
			span.fixAttrib.style.unset = 1
			span.allowedAttribs = id, title, dir, lang, xml:lang, class, itemscope, itemtype, itemprop
			span.rmTagIfNoAttrib = 1
			p {
				allowedAttribs = id, title, dir, lang, xml:lang, class, itemscope, itemtype, itemprop
				fixAttrib.align.unset = 1
			}
			div < .p
			hr.allowedAttribs = class
			b.allowedAttribs < .span.allowedAttribs
			bdo.allowedAttribs < .span.allowedAttribs
			big.allowedAttribs < .span.allowedAttribs
			blockquote.allowedAttribs < .span.allowedAttribs
			cite.allowedAttribs < .span.allowedAttribs
			code.allowedAttribs < .span.allowedAttribs
			del.allowedAttribs < .span.allowedAttribs
			dfn.allowedAttribs < .span.allowedAttribs
			em.allowedAttribs < .span.allowedAttribs
			i.allowedAttribs < .span.allowedAttribs
			ins.allowedAttribs < .span.allowedAttribs
			kbd.allowedAttribs < .span.allowedAttribs
			label.allowedAttribs < .span.allowedAttribs
			q.allowedAttribs < .span.allowedAttribs
			samp.allowedAttribs < .span.allowedAttribs
			small.allowedAttribs < .span.allowedAttribs
			strike.allowedAttribs < .span.allowedAttribs
			strong.allowedAttribs < .span.allowedAttribs
			sub.allowedAttribs < .span.allowedAttribs
			sup.allowedAttribs < .span.allowedAttribs
			tt.allowedAttribs < .span.allowedAttribs
			u.allowedAttribs < .span.allowedAttribs
			var.allowedAttribs < .span.allowedAttribs
		}

			## REMOVE OPEN OFFICE META DATA TAGS, WORD 2003 TAGS, LINK, META, STYLE AND TITLE TAGS, AND DEPRECATED HTML TAGS
			## We use this rule instead of the denyTags rule so that we can protect custom tags without protecting these unwanted tags.
		removeTags = center, font, link, meta, o:p, sdfield, strike, style, title, u

			## PROTECT CUSTOM TAGS
		keepNonMatchedTags = protect
	}

	HTMLparser_db {
			## STRIP ALL ATTRIBUTES FROM THESE TAGS
			## If this list of tags is not set, it will default to: b,i,u,br,center,hr,sub,sup,strong,em,li,ul,ol,blockquote,strike.
			## However, we want to keep xml:lang attribute on most tags and tags from the default list where cleaned on entry.
		noAttrib = br

			## XHTML COMPLIANCE
			## Note that applying xhtml_cleaning on exit would break non-standard attributes of typolink tags
		xhtml_cleaning = 1
	}

	exitHTMLparser_db = 1
	exitHTMLparser_db {
			## KEEP ALL TAGS
			## Unwanted tags were removed on entry.
			## Without this rule, the parser will remove all tags! Presumably, this rule will be more efficient than repeating the allowTags rule
		keepNonMatchedTags = 1

			## AVOID CONTENT BEING HSC'ed TWICE
		htmlSpecialChars = 0
	}
}

	## Use same RTE processing rules in FE
RTE.default.FE.proc < RTE.default.proc

	## RTE processing rules for bodytext column of tt_content table
	## Erase settings from other extensions
RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext >

	## Make sure we use ts_css transformation
RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext.proc.overruleMode = ts_css
RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext.types.text.proc.overruleMode = ts_css
RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext.types.textpic.proc.overruleMode = ts_css