[TYPO3-UG Italy] MM_FORUM post new topic not working

alessandro alex80b at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 10:27:33 CEST 2014

Hi Experts,
I've installed mm_forum v. 1.9.5 extension on typo3 4.7.7.
All seems working fine, but there are two big issues.
First one is that when I try to post a new topic (I click SEND below the
message I want to post), typo3 redirect to a 404 page.
Second issue is relataed to emoticons and BBCodes that cannot be inserted
in message, because if I click on one emoticon image or BBcode image, this
is not copied into the message (it seems that javascript is not working).
Could you help me? MM_FORUM is a valid extension forum or there is another
better?
Thank you and regards

Alessandro