[TYPO3-UG Italy] Re: extendedshop & typo3 6 - Consiglio estensione Shop

sutekidane ahtmagentoshop at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 05:30:23 CET 2013

 I recommend  Magento Mega Menu extension- ONLY $49
As you can see, it's not easy for shop owners to navigate and develop large website. Moreover, obviously menu is a key element for customers on your website because menu contains necessary information which is need for your potential customers.
Thus, we have launched a powerful extension to support your menu, namely Ultimate Mega Menu which allows you to manage, present and administer your menu effectively through a handing too
With Magento Mega Menu extension you will no longer have to worry about your boring website because this module will make it more beautiful and friendlier with a competitive price ONLY $49
Let's take a look at our powerful extension here:

--
Magento with windows 8 ui metro style -Discover it right now: http://www.magemetro.com/