[TYPO3-UG Italy] Connect to MySQl/Typo3

Daniele Zuco zuco at istat.it
Mon Sep 20 18:01:41 CEST 2010

Hi
I am this problem.
I must write a table MySQL inside typo3 from a jsp script.
So i have tried to connect using this connection string:
jdbc:mysql://INDIRIZZOIP:3306/Agricoltura?user=usr1&password=
but the connection failed.
I know that MySQL has a own privileges management but i cannot change
its tables (host, db, user of the database named mysql).
The question are: Is it possibleto write a jsp script in order to reach
musql/typo3 database? If yes what i have to do in order to reach this goal?
thanks a lot
dz