[TYPO3-UG Italy] Test Mail Typo3

namesys at live.com namesys at live.com
Fri Mar 7 12:31:55 CET 2008

Si nel dubbio, l'avevo provato, la cosa srrana è che nell'Install Tool c'è scritto:

****
Sendmail path not defined!
sendmail_path=
This may be critical to TYPO3's use of the mail() function. Please be sure that the mail() function in your php-installation works!

You can check the mail() function by entering your email address here and press the button. You should then receive a testmail from test at test.test.
Since almost all mails in TYPO3 are sent using the t3lib_htmlmail class, sending with this class can be tested by checking the box Test t3lib_htmlmail below. The return-path of the mail is set to null at localhost. Some mail servers won't send the mail if the host of the return-path is not resolved correctly.
****

E' quel "Sendmail path not defined" secpndo me la causa ... nei toui Install Tool com'è settato?

Enrico