[TYPO3-UG India] TYPO3 Training Survey

Virgil Huston vh at acqal.com
Sun Jun 21 18:57:43 CEST 2009

Hello,

I am conducting a training survey to try and identify ways to improve TYPO3
training and reduce the learning curve for prople in web development
agencies as well as for encouraging more potential clients to use TYPO3,
which helps us all.I have a lot of responses so far from the US and Europe.
But, almost none from India and India is a huge place for TYPO3. I really
want to get as many response from India as possible. It only takes 10-15
minutes. Here is the link:

http://www.acqal.com/typo3-tutorial-typo3-video/training-method-survey/

Thank you very much!

Virgil