[TYPO3-UG India] select static template for each page

frank as at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 4 13:51:40 CEST 2009

Of course.
I have build diferent static template using setup section of the new static
template.
I would like to choose one of these templates for every page.
If you create your own html templates, typo3 permits to choose one but if
you have created static templates they doesn't appear in list

news:mailman.1.1229060668.26661.typo3-ug-india at lists.netfielders.de...