[TYPO3-UG India] Doubt in the url redirection

Suman Debnath suman at srijan.in
Mon Dec 12 07:00:34 CET 2005

Could not understand your question. However, the relevant code is in
tslib/class.tslib_fe.php:791 (3.8.1). There is no redirection as such.
If the requested id is not found, the function takes an action depending
on the configuration of 'pageNotFound_handling'.

Regards,
Suman Debnath
Srijan Technologies