[TYPO3-UG Australia] Totally new to TYPO, content managers and programming and guess what... needs help....

David Toshack david at vaultin.com
Fri May 5 08:36:51 CEST 2006

Christian Lerrahn wrote:
> Hi David,
> any suggestions about where and when to meet?
>
> Cheers,
> Christian

I was thinking maybe a coffee shop/internet cafe in the city might be a
good place to meet. I don't work in the city but meet up with friends
every other Friday afternoon. Would, say, every second Friday of the
month (next week), suite you guys?

I will keep my eyes out for a good place to meet up. Does anybody have a
time or place that suites you more?

Cheers,
David