[TYPO3-typo3org] t3o Code Sprint

Thomas Löffler loeffler at spooner-web.de
Wed Apr 8 21:40:09 CEST 2015

Hi all,

due to the lack of participants I will cancel the Code Sprint next week.
Maybe there was too less time and too many projects that prevent the
team members to join.

For those people who have time for being part remotely, I will be in
Slack at every evening and work on t3o.
Would be cool to count on you!

Nethertheless we have some more dates in the mail of Christian in February:

- 25th to 28th June
- 8th to 11th October
- 19th to 22nd November

Let us focus now on the Code Sprint in June and bring a team together
which will rock the typo3.org page!

For the June Code Sprint there is a Doodle, so please check with your
employer or project manager to get some days free:

http://doodle.com/5kw7ygcepwte4ywi

Rock on...

Thomas