[TYPO3-typo3org] SSL certificate expiring in two weeks

Michael Stucki michael.stucki at typo3.org
Mon Mar 31 09:33:50 CEST 2014

Hi Patrick,

thanks for asking, and for reminding us!
The server team is going to buy a new wildcard certificate (non-CAcert).
Either we will get it sponsored, or we'll cover the costs from our budget.

The certificate is used on quite many places, but we're having good
control about that, since it is deployed through Chef to all the servers
where it's used.

So it will be handled, you don't need to buy a new one...

Greetings, and thanks again!
Michael

--
Michael Stucki