[TYPO3-typo3org] Flattr and TER

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Jun 11 09:56:58 CEST 2014

Hi Thomas,

> I implemented that in TER but never got it really working.
> I heard that Flattr changed their API, so I have to look for it again.
> The issue has no high priority, but an issue in forge where you can see
> the changes:
> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/51721

Thanks for your answer. I'll keep commenting in the issue then.

I understand that it's not high priority. Not so many people use Flattr.
But I like the system and I try to take every opportunity to promote it.
Having it work on the TER would make it better known in the TYPO3 community.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch