[TYPO3-typo3org] Forge project registration inoperable

Michael Stucki michael.stucki at typo3.org
Tue Jul 1 22:37:44 CEST 2014

Hi Bernhard,

TYPO3 extension keys are not connected to Forge extension projects.

However, I have looked into the project and it was not updated for very
long time.

Now I have written a mail to the owner, asking for permission to
transfer the project. If I don't get any feedback from him with 48
hours, I will transfer it to you.

Greetings, Michael

--
Michael Stucki