[TYPO3-typo3org] Deployment (2014-04-22)

Christian Zenker typo3 at xopn.de
Tue Apr 22 18:31:34 CEST 2014

Hi everyone.

I’d like to inform you that we did a deployment of typo3.org.

The deployment was a rather small one. Up to now there was no form to
change your password on typo3.org, but it was recommended to use the
„forgot password“ function for that. Due to Heartbleed the Server Team
wants to recommend all users to change their passwords. So we added a form
for that and you can expect an email from the Server Team soon.

Secondly there we addressed an error that afflicted only a handfull of
extension views and led to an internal Server Error there.

You’ll find the full list of all changes here:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/team-t3o-relaunch-week/versions/2729

Until next time
Christian