[TYPO3-typo3org] typo3.biz DNS

Valery Romanchev [typo3lab.ru] romanchev at typo3lab.ru
Sat May 25 23:41:21 CEST 2013

Hello

According to TYPO3 Association decision I have transfered domain
typo3.biz to TYPO3 association some weeks ago.
I had communication on the transfer with Wolfgang Zenker zenker at punkt.de

Russian speaking TYPO3 community has large forum with 33000 messages on
domain forum.typo3.biz and Wolfgang Zenker made needed A-record for this.
But now we moved the forum to new server with IP 78.46.79.81
So old IP does not works and A-record for forum.typo3.biz should be changed.

I wrote some emails on the problem to Wolfgang Zenker, but he did not
answer yet.

Can anyone help with the problem?

Thank you in advance

--