[TYPO3-typo3org] Extension dependencies not complete

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Thu Mar 21 21:45:32 CET 2013

Hi Oliver,

please check

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/team-t3o-relaunch-week/issues

If there is no issue containing your concern, please create a ticket!

Thanks Kay

Am 21.03.13 11:02, schrieb Oliver Salzburg:
> I noticed this behavior with all of the extensions I uploaded to the
> TER. Some of the dependencies are missing on the extension page.
> However, after upload a couple of versions, they seem to appear all of
> a sudden.
>
> For example,
> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/mailchimp_subscribe is not
> showing the extbase dependency.
>
> I had other extension miss it as well, but after uploading more
> versions, it suddenly appeared.
>
> I'd post URLs to those extensions as well, but there's currently
> another issue with those :P
>
> Cheers
> Oliver

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach