[TYPO3-typo3org] No mails from shop.typo3.org

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed Jun 19 21:02:14 CEST 2013

Hi folks.

A few days ago I bought my speaker ticket for T3DD13 on shop.typo3.org
The process worked fine so far and I expected some kind of confirmation
mail and a bill sent to my adress.

Since there has been nothing like that until today I tried to find out,
if I had been missing something, but the login didn't work.

I tried to reset the password a few times using my username and the
usual mail adresses I am using when working with TYPO3. I expected the
mail with the instructions to come immediately, but nothing arrived yet.

I double checked my spam filters and junk folders, but still nothing to
be found.

Could it be that there are currently problems sending mails or that the
server got blacklisted somehow so that the mails won't make it into my
inbox?

Thanks in advance for any advice

Cheers

Joey