[TYPO3-typo3org] starring forums on forum.typo3.org

Jacob Floyd cognifloyd at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 10:59:51 CEST 2013

Hey,

There are several forums that I check regularly, and a lot of others that I don't really care about.

I can collapse categories of forums to make the list of forums shorter, but some forums, like Documentation, are in a section with a lot of different forums defeating the purpose of collapsing the categories.

I would love a way to "star" a set of forums so that I only see the ones I want to see. Is there a chance of getting this?

Thanks,
Jacob Floyd