[TYPO3-typo3org] TYPO3 CMS Agenda and new dates

Michael Stucki michael.stucki at typo3.org
Tue Dec 10 16:01:08 CET 2013

Hi Christian,

yesterday, we updated that graphics on http://typo3.org/roadmap/.

I think the article should point to this page, rather than the article
which dates back to March 2013.

The article is outdated anyway, since we changed the release date for
6.2 LTS as well as EOL for 4.5 and 4.7 in the meantime...

Is the editoral team following this discussion? I will forward the mail
to Ben to make sure it gets noticed...

Greetings, Michael

--
Michael Stucki