[TYPO3-typo3org] just a quick idea // authentification & authorisation & openid // oath server

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Fri Apr 5 18:27:10 CEST 2013

Hello guys,

i'm currently working on a central login plattform (currently not
allowed to tell where and for what), but it's based on FLOW.

It can handle different auth. mechanisms, like the one from TYPO3.org
and SAML and other stuff.

I use LDAP as Backend, and FLOW as user frontend.

I will try to get this solution to be opensourced :D - perhaps my
customer allows me to do so after release ;)

Regards
Kay

Am 05.04.13 11:35, schrieb Olivier Dobberkau:
> Am 05.04.13 08:37, schrieb Peter Niederlag:
>
>> Probably worth a workshop @t3dd13 ?
>
> thats a good idea. where as i am not sure if i will be there.
> can we start to sketch a doc on the typo3 wiki?
>
> olivier

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach