[TYPO3-typo3org] Wrong link to Creative Commons license

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Fri Sep 14 20:47:06 CEST 2012

Hi Jan,

thanks for reporting this!

Our editorial team already has an issue here:
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/40443

I've added your infos.

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks