[TYPO3-typo3org] demo.typo3.org

Michael Stucki michael.stucki at typo3.org
Tue Nov 27 11:39:46 CET 2012

Hi Thomas,

some assholes are disturbing the page every once in a while.

First they only changed the start page. We fixed that by checking their
content every few minutes, and do a reset of the site if that is needed.

However, it seems like they have started to do the same on other pages now.

We might extend our check or just hope that they will get bored by it
over time...

In any case: After max 3 hours, the page will be reset automatically.

Greetings, Michael

--
Michael Stucki
TYPO3 Core Team member