[TYPO3-typo3org] Big Blue Button issue

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Sat May 26 14:57:01 CEST 2012

Hi Francois,

you don't have to share a link. People can directly see and join all
open meetings after opening http://bigbluebutton.typo3.org. But I guess
you tried that already?

We had no trouble few months ago, when we had weekly Logging-meetings. I
don't know, who's using BBB atm., as the Phoenix team sadly moved to G+
Hangouts, shortly after we spent a hell of time with BBB.

As I want to deploy BBB through Chef during the next few days, I will
also do an update. But I'm unsure, whether there's a fix for such a
weird issue.

I think Skype and Hangouts usually works better in most cases, however
it's contrary to the approach to make everybody able to join the
meetings. So I will not give up BBB so fast.

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks